Friday, May 02, 2008

Exibit A

Subjects characterized by precipitous mood swings, calm and peaceful at one moment, wtih fits of almost psychotic rage the next.

A way to think of a house with a five-year-old and one-and-a-half-year-old in it is something like the British considered their mental institutions in the late 1800's.

So much so, that I've started occasionally referring to Lucy and Rose as "the mental patients." Only in the company of Sharon, of course. And now you.

4 comments:

Mighty Tom said...

Funny. I sometimes go the Planet of the Apes route; it's a madhouse!

C.F. Bear said...

Jonah sometimes Hulks out. I am waiting for him to turn green.

Dan said...

MT - I also remember you using the "Find the halfling!" line when getting ready to leave the house. Great stuff.

Pat said...

Funny indeed. My brother Tom has had similar terminology for my nephews over the years.

The 'find the halfling' line is hilarious, especially if the accent was just right.